International Career Panel
The International Career Panel is an annual event sponsored by the Office of International Programs, The Young Professionals of the World Affairs Council of Charlotte and the University Career Center. It provides an opportunity to network and hear several early-career professionals discuss the international elements of their careers in law, business, government, not-for-profit and education. Panelists speak about their experiences and offer valuable advice to those about to enter the job market and pursue work in international fields.
DATE AND TIME:
Date: April 18, 2023
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. – “Targeting an International Career” Workshop
6 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Panel and Discussion
Location: Option 1: Virtual Simulcast presentation via Zoom or Option 2: In-person at UNC Charlotte’s University Career Center
Please register for the event by clicking here.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
“Targeting an International Career” Workshop
Presentor: Patrick Madsen, Ph.D., Executive Director, University Career Center, UNC Charlotte
Join us for the International Career Panel on developing a plan of action towards a career overseas and what you need to be doing now to make that happen. Participants will gain information to help get them started on understanding what value they offer, how to brand themselves, and ways to build a target list of organizations.
2023 Panelists will include:
- Vivian Klentos, International Student Advisor, UNC Charlotte International Student and Scholar Office
- Daniel Crocker, Director for the Dean Rusk International Studies Program, Davidson College
- Autumn Weil, Executive Director, International House of Metrolina, Inc.
- Frederic Gresset, former Executive Director – Multinationals Group, JPMorgan
- Rachel Ladenheim, Assistant Director, Office of Intercultural and Educational Experiences within the Office of International Programs at UNC Charlotte